Sell Senior Insurance Products with Berwick Insurance Group!
Today in the U.S., 10,000 people will turn 65! Tomorrow another 10,000 will do the same; and it will continue like this EVERY DAY for the next 20 years!
There are literally millions of seniors who need help with insurance, which means there is an unprecedented opportunity for agents to achieve success and advance their insurance careers in the senior insurance products industry!
By focusing on senior products you will create an income stream that will sustain you and your business for decades to come. If you are NOT selling senior insurance products, you are likely losing clients and money to other agents! Can you afford to pass up an option to increase your bottom line?
Need More Facts About Senior Products? Check This Out:
- Year round selling opportunities with the nation’s leading insurance carriers
- Plans available in all 50 states
- Seniors are the fastest growing market & need help with Medicare, Final Expense & Life Insurance
- 8 out of 10 households want/need insurance and do not have an agent
Medicare Advantage and Supplements
- Over 49 million Medicare eligibles means a lot of opportunity
- $0 Premium plan options
- Excellent commissions and residuals
- Funerals cost approximately $10,000 & most seniors do NOT have enough coverage
- #1 reason seniors purchase life insurance is to cover final expenses
- High up-front commissions with lifetime renewals
- Over 35 million households have no life insurance protection
- 50% of all U.S. households say they want/need more life insurance
- High commissions, plus renewals
Berwick Insurance Group is a national independent marketing organization (IMO) specializing in senior products. As a top producing broker, we are looking to partner with dynamic, motivated agents or agencies that want to take their insurance careers to the next level. Berwick Insurance Partners Receive:
- Contracts with the nation’s most respected carriers
- Comprehensive training & support
- Personalized assistance with Marketing
- Sales experts to ensure you know how to sell products
- Compliance specialist to answer your questions
- Individual attention to help you reach your sales goals
Get licensed to sell insurance!
Call Today at 888-745-2320 or Email Us Below:
“I started working with Berwick as a brand new agent less than 2 years ago. I had no background in insurance or Medicare, but the people at Berwick were very helpful in teaching me what I needed to do and how to do it. I applied the skills that I have learned from them and have a couple of hundred applications under my belt! Thank you for all you do for us!! Great people and a great company!”
– Robert C. | Agent CA & AZ
Insurance Agent Testimonial
Insurance Career Overview
The insurance industry is one of the few in the country that is on the rise. With the industry changing and the demand for insurance growing, many opportunities for employment in all types of insurance careers are opening up. The variety of insurance industry careers means that there are opportunities which are suitable for many different kinds of people.
Some of the more popular insurance career options are: Annuities Insurance; Auto and Home Insurance; Commercial Insurance; Disability Insurance; Final Expense Insurance; Group Insurance; Long Term Care Insurance; Individual Health Insurance; Life Insurance and Medicare Insurance. With an increasing number of people turning 65 each year, there is also a great opportunity to sell Medicare products. Each of these careers can be very personally and financially rewarding. Many agents in these insurance jobs find it gratifying to help people because it gives their clients peace of mind knowing that their families are financially protected. Compensation in each of these insurance industry careers can be excellent as well. With up-front commissions and/or residual income from renewals, agents can build a large base of clients that can produce a substantial income year after year.
People seeking a career in the insurance industry should be self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast-pace and dynamic environment. They should learn the ins and outs of each policy and be able to educate their clients and help them pick the best plan. Usually there is no educational requirement to get into a career in the insurance industry; however agents are required to take a state certification exam. In most cases agents must get contracted with an Independent Marketing Organization before they can start selling policies. Some types of insurance agent licenses also require annual certification for certain products as well as continuing education courses.